SANTO SUBITO – ‘The Immediate Saint’. An instant classic, indeed.
SANTO SUBITO is a wonderfully snappy roadster inspired by the geometry of a French frame by the former bicycle manufacturer Méral in the Loire valley. Together with our Italian frame builder we updated the overall concept and design, made the appearance a bit clearer and more decisive, while preserving its very sportive nature.
SANTO SUBITO is a wonderfully snappy roadster with superior handling qualities. Extremely suitable for everyday use and really street-smart.
Combining the comfort of a step-through frame with the stability of a diamond frame the bike appeals to both female and male riders.
The frame is handmade from the lightweight Zero Uno tube set by Dedacciai. To the fullest this bicycle follows our credo of combining sportive handling and versatility. We named it ‘Santo Subito’.
SANTO SUBITO we offer in five different gearing options – as singlespeed, with the Sturmey Archer Duomatic, with Shimano Nexus 3-speed / freewheel, with Shimano Alfine 8-speed or equipped with Schlumpf SpeedDrive.
Additionally SANTO SUBITO offers a number of possibilities for individual configuration. E.g. Gilles Berthoud stainless steel fenders, alloy chain guard, rear rack, kick stand, and/or dynamo powered lights.
For further information please ask your dealer or contact us directly. We’ll assist you gladly.
- Handcrafted from Dedacciai tube set
- Gearing options / all freewheel:
- Single speed
- Sturmey Archer Duomatic
- Shimano Nexus 3-speed /freewheel
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed
- Schlumpf SpeedDrive
- Lugged steel frame, hand-made
- Dedacciai tube set, double-butted
- 6-mm-thick horizontal dropouts
- Anti-corrosion undercoating plus two layers powder coating
- Available in frame sizes: 21.3”, 22.4”, 24”* (centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube) (*requires pre-order)
- Headset Tange Seiki, polished alloy
- Racing Stem, Wet Black or Silver
- Seat Post, Black or Silver
- Handlebars BELLA CIAO Componenti Speciali CS10A, alloy polished
- Brakes Tektro R559, forged alloy, high polish silver with cartridge brake pads in high polish black
- Rims polished alloy, 28 inch, double wall, eyelets, 2mm stainless spokes
- Tires Continental SportContact, Semi-Slicks, 32mm or Schwalbe DeltaCruiser Creme
- Crankset Sturmey Archer Track
- Pedals MKS Sylvan Stream
- Sturmey Archer front and rear track hub
- Brooks B17 leather saddle and hand-sewn, water-resistant goatskin grips
- Total weight of bike: starting at 9.8kg